Would you know what to do in a cardiac, breathing or first aid emergency? The right answer could help you save a life. With an emphasis on hands-on learning, our First Aid/CPR/AED courses give you the skills to save a life. All course options align with OSHA’s Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs and are available in classroom and blended learning formats. A digital certificate is issued upon successful course completion with anytime, anywhere access to certificate and training history. Free online refreshers are available with all course options.
- First Aid: Learn how to respond to common first aid emergencies, including burns; cuts; head, neck and back injuries and more. Pediatric option available.
CPR/AED Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). Adult and infant/child CPR options available.
- Review Renew your First Aid/CPR/AED certification in an abbreviated class session. Current certification is required.
- Challenge Prepare on your own and demonstrate skill competency in front of a Red Cross instructor. Current certification is not required.
- Cost is $45 per person for a 2 year certification. 8 participants are required to hold a class
- Saturday classes are offered upon request.
- Classes can be held ANYWHERE! Please contact the Agency to arrange for our staff to come to your company, organization or group.
- Perfect for youth groups, babysitters, childcare professionals, teachers…EVERYONE!