JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant (Full-Time) (Non-Exempt)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under the direct supervision of the Administration Director, the assistant will carry out duties as needed.
- AA degree in Business and/or Accounting or a related field
- A minimum of two year paid experience working in administration and accounting
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and non-profit accounting
- Knowledge of Federal and Nevada State Human Resource laws
- Must have good computer skills and reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with Google docs, forms and spreadsheets is a plus
Under the direct supervision of the Finance & Administrative Director of Family Support Council, the Finance & Administrative Associate will help as needed on financial matters including, payroll, office supply control, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. On the administrative side the Finance & Administrative Associate will be expected to help staff with computer, printing, and supply requests. Help to setup and maintain HR records for all employees. Scanning and filing of accounting and admin documents. May also be asked to attend meetings on behalf of Family Support Council.
- Assist in bi-weekly payroll process
- Check office supplies weekly to determine what needs to be purchased
- Verifies invoices for correctness, enters, prints, and prepares checks for signature.
- Prepares bank deposits
- Assist staff with any printer or computer issues
- Set up new personnel records, including issue of Case Manager Badge
The above is a summary of the duties and responsibilities of this position. It is not meant to be all inclusive of tasks and responsibilities, thus other related activities or tasks may be assigned during the course of employment.